Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Success (A week in review!)

Happy weekend to you all! I hope your week brought some positives to your life. Here are my top five positives from this week... some school related and some not!

1. Ending the school week on Thursday was a big positive this week! Friday was full of teacher planning and curriculum meetings. It is always nice to have a catch up day when you feel so behind!

2. Updating my reading block. After looking into my reading block I decided to make some changes that will start on Tuesday next week. With the catch up day on Friday I got a chance to get things organized for my new plan and I hope it helps academically and cut down on some behaviors.

3. Our first field trip of the year was Monday. I wish I had brought my camera to share some pictures but I will say it went well! We went and watched a skit on the water cycle and ended the trip with a "hike" to the river. My class did a great job and enjoyed the presenters. It is great to start the year off with a successful field trip.

4. My mother and sister came into town last night to prepare for my daughter's birthday. I got to spend the evening catching up with their lives since teaching a multigrade has taken up a lot of my time. I am so thankful to have such a great family to support me during the tough times.

5. My daughter's birthday is today!! She turns three and has been so excited for her birthday ALL week! She keeps reminding me that she wants a birthday cake, party hats, and goody bags. I hope this day is memorable for her! I will post pictures of the fabulous day! Below are her amazing invitations that I got on sale over at Shutterfly I was so happy with them when I got them in the mail! Take a look!


What was one success you had this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment