Sunday, September 30, 2012

My daugher is three!

Yesterday my daughter turned three and we had a family celebration to make her day special! She has been talking about it for two weeks and helped me decide what kind of cake she wanted, balloons, etc. The day went smoothly and I wanted to share some photos! First, the cake was a big surprise. My daughter is a HUGE Dora fan and this year she threw a curve ball at us. The cake was chosen by her and we got it from the HyVee bakery! It was amazing!





The party ended up being outside because it was so gorgeous out and our house was way to hot to stay in. She received a polka dot chair from her amazing aunt and that is where she opened all her gifts. She got so many great gifts and our family was there to share the day with us. It turned out perfectly! I can't believe my little girl is now three but Happy Birthday Avery!




No comments:

Post a Comment