Monday, August 20, 2012

Toddler Collage

My two year old was always bringing home new craft items from daycare. I loved them all but didn't have a way to display them anywhere. After pinteresting (that's a verb, right?) for ideas I found myself liking the collage idea. My husband and I had received a few cute art gifts for our wedding that I never found a place to hang so I created this collage.



I shopped a couple of Hobby Lobby sales for tiny clothes pins, frames, and spray paint. I spray painted the clothes pins so they stood out with the frames and this is where I hang her artwork! When she brings home new artwork she decides if she wants to put it up on the wall or not! She loves seeing her work on the wall and I love the way it is displayed! The collage took me maybe 10 minutes to create and then hanging it was a breeze!

Hope your Monday was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment