Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Success! (A week in review)

Here are my top five things that made my week. Some classroom related and some not!

1. This is definitely the top of my list.. I survived the first week of school!!! This year is unlike any of my previous first weeks. Teaching a multigrade is very different and students are still adjusting to the new setup. I can only hope next week improves.

2. I  survived a week without my husband. He was out of town this whole week and it was just my two year old and I and everything the first week of school brings!! I am happy to report that my daughter and I made it.

3. Scooter's coffee on Thursday made my day! After such a long Wednesday I earned myself an extra shot of espresso too!

4. My principal sat down with me and helped relieve some stress for the year. My goal is to leave the school building smiling everyday no matter what happened.

5. I had dinner at Village Inn. This is usually a Sunday ritual with my family but after surviving the week my husband felt that we should celebrate. I love having breakfast at anytime of the day!

What successes did you have this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment