Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Success! (A week in review)

Here are my top five things that made my week. Some classroom related and some not!

1. My daughter started wearing big girl pants to daycare! She is two and my summer goal was to have her potty trained by the start of school! Way to go!

2. My classroom is all set up ready to go with owls everywhere! I even created desk tags and schedule cards to go with it.

3. My class list has changed three times since Tuesday and I am happy to say it is permanent and ready to go for Monday.

4. I have become more confident in my teaching abilities and decided to take on the school newspaper as well. Getting my name out there.

5. I found a cute new hairstyle to use during school from The Small Things Blog. Check out her hair tutorials! Saved my hair!

What were some of your successes this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment