Monday, August 13, 2012

Are you ready?

Monday, August 13th

School is knocking at our doors telling us summer is gone. I have been looking at my calendar each weekend thinking, "I can get this done before summer ends." I kept adding to my list until I realized that school starts back tomorrow. How can I finish painting my basement or take my daughter to the park every morning at nine? I have now hit school mode and I hope all you teachers are getting there too!

I started preparing for my classroom and decided upon an owl theme this year. Who knew owls were so cute? I will be sharing pictures of my classroom this week as it all starts coming together. I love the feeling of starting with a blank canvas each year and getting different results!

Teachers, are you ready for school?

No comments:

Post a Comment