Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School

Teachers are back in session as of yesterday and I got to spend a much needed amount of time in my classroom. This year I will be teaching a multigrade for 5th and 6th so most of my time was spent bringing over 6th grade books into my room. Two different curriculum/standards for the year and I am feeling a little overwhelmed. So here are two things I was very excited to get done in my room!

My daily schedule cards are owl themed just like the rest of my classroom! I created these cute cards and laminated them so I can use them next year. Really excited about them! You can find these great schedule cards on my TpT store - The Ever Changing Classroom!


Check it out: The Ever Changing Classroom

The one I was most excited about to get posted was "The Early Finishers Board." I got the materials from Shelley Gray at Teaching in the Early Years She created this board for primary and intermediate classrooms. All you need to do is set up the seven folders and your students do the rest. Each activity has multiple sheets so the student can take their own card and glue it in their "Early Finisher Notebook." I am excited to try this out in my classroom because I had a problem with students telling me, "I'm done, now what?"

What are you most excited about in your classroom?



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Early Finisher Board on your blog! It looks fantastic! Hope you enjoy :)

    Shelley
    Teaching in the Early Years

    ReplyDelete