Sunday, October 14, 2012

Independent Math Centers


Scrabble Math
Cube Toss
With teaching a multigrade this year I needed to come up with ways my students could practice basic math facts individually while I was working with the other grade level. I searched for ideas but couldn't find what I had in mind so I tweaked and created a couple of ideas for student practice. I created a product on teachers pay teachers with these great ideas that I use in the classroom almost daily! My students love the hands on learning as well as using something other than worksheets.

This product has three activities that could be used as an independent game or a math center. I have noticed that my students have become more confident in their multiplication and have begun to enjoy math!

Take a look at my product here at The Ever Changing Classroom.

Have a fabulous Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment