Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Currently!

It has been such a long time since I have sat down to my blog! Have you all been feeling this busy too? This is the time of year where we need to sit down and get a little creative so our students can stay engaged and not drift off to think about their up coming presents! I have been busy looking up ideas on TpT, any ideas from you?

It's that time already where I am teaming up with Farley and sharing my December Currently!



I am really excited for this holiday season and would love any ideas for some great holiday units for intermediate students. This is a challenging time of year and we need to keep our ideas fresh and ready for what our class throws at us. I hope this finds you enjoying life and ready for the holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could do some holiday lessons. This is my second year in a row of having a student who does not celebrate holidays. I'm trying to make the best of it by doing a snow unit full of snowmen, penguins, and other winter things, but it's just doesn't feel the same. I saw an adorable Reindeer job application idea on Pinterest. If I get to do some holiday stuff next year I am definitely doing this one!!

    Lisa
    Super Pig and Tyrant King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fellow Nebraskan! ;) Nice currently. Doing mine now.
    M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete